Start your career with the British Aesthetic Academy
The British Aesthetic Academy prides itself in being the only training provider in the United Kingdom to offer one course that provides training in all Botulinum Toxin & Dermal Filler procedures, including the Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty, Tear Trough Fillers, Chin & Jawline Sculpting. The 2-day course curriculum is designed to meet all Health Education England (HEE) 2016 qualification requirements.
To become a reputable aesthetic practitioner, you must be confident in performing all aesthetic procedures requested by your prospective clients. A growing trend amongst other training providers is to only teach you a subset of aesthetic procedures per course, and divide training into Foundation and Advanced courses with additional Masterclass courses for advanced procedures such as the Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty, Tear Trough Fillers, Chin & Jawline Sculpting. You will learn all of these procedures in our all-in-one course and save an average of £2000 when compared to other training providers. At the British Aesthetic Academy course, you will gain all the skillsets required to competently perform all procedures, without the hassle of needing to attend numerous unnecessary courses.
Our course is fully accredited and insured by the UK's leading insurance providers and is one of a handful in the UK where training is delivered by surgeons. Completion of the course allows you to legally perform all Botox® & Dermal Filler procedures.
How is the British Aesthetic Academy different?
6 Anti-Wrinkle Botox® Procedures
- Forehead Wrinkles, Frown Lines, Crow's Feet, Bunny Lines, Dimpled Chin, Peri-oral Lines
6 Advanced botox® Treatments
- Chemical Brow Lift, Non-Surgical Neck Lift, Jawline Slimming, Downturned Smile Correction, Gummy Smile Correction, Excessive Sweating Treatment
5 rejuvenation Dermal Filler Procedures
- Nasolabial Folds, Marionette Lines, Deep Line Lift, Peri-Oral Lines, Lip Augmentation
5 Advanced Dermal Filler Procedures
- Cheek Augmentation & Sculpting, Tear Trough Filler, Chin Sculpting, Jawline Sculpting, Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
6 Anti-Wrinkle Botox® ProceduresForehead Wrinkles, Frown Lines, Crow's Feet, Bunny Lines, Dimpled Chin, Peri-oral Lines
6 Advanced botox® TreatmentsChemical Brow Lift, Non-Surgical Neck Lift, Jawline Slimming, Downturned Smile Correction, Gummy Smile Correction, Excessive Sweating Treatment
5 rejuvenation Dermal Filler ProceduresNasolabial Folds, Marionette Lines, Deep Line Lift, Peri-Oral Lines, Lip Augmentation
5 Advanced Dermal Filler ProceduresCheek Augmentation & Sculpting, Tear Trough Filler, Chin Sculpting, Jawline Sculpting, Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
We tailor our training to all levels of experience through evidence based teaching methods. You do not need any prior experience in aesthetics to sign up to the course. As per Health Education England (HEE) requirements, registration on our course is only open to healthcare professionals fully qualified and registered with their respective professional regulatory bodies including:
• Doctors registered with the GMC
• Dentists, Dental Hygienists & Dental Therapists registered with the GDC
• Nurses & Midwives registered with the NMC
• Pharmacists registered with the GPhC
• Physician Associates holding membership with the FPA
• Paramedics & Operating Department Practitioners registered with the HCPC
You must be able to demonstrate a valid registration number to be allowed to participate in the course.
Healthcare professionals from outside the United Kingdom are also welcome. Our team will request proof of registration from your respective country to verify your status as a healthcare professional. Please contact our team for more information.